Assistant Headteacher - Inclusion
Carterton Primary School
“Together we’ll soar!”
FULL OR PART TIME ASSISTANT HEAD TEACHER INCLUSION
L3 - L7
REQUIRED FROM 1 January 2023 - Hours are negotiable up to 1.0 FTE
We are seeking a confident and ambitious individual who can work well within our dedicated leadership team
- Do you want to provide an engaging and exciting education experience to all children?
- Are you committed to helping children achieve their full potential?
- Are you resilient and dedicated?
We are looking to appoint an exceptional leader with the ability to help drive school improvement to join our team.
A bit about us… Carterton Primary School:
- We are part of the Carterton Partnership of 5 Primaries and 1 Secondary School. The schools work together to provide a variety of opportunities for staff and pupils to develop new skills and build relationships.
- We have a new and committed leadership team dedicated to providing our children with the best possible education.
- We are made up of friendly and caring staff who enjoy being part of our team.
- Our children are polite and happy who enjoy coming to school.
- We have a supportive parental body who are actively involved with the life of the school
We are seeking someone who:
- Is committed to raising standards by providing high quality learning experiences for all children
- Has energy, enthusiasm, creativity and flair
- Is a team player
- Is highly motivated and organised
We will review applications on receipt and will offer interviews to anyone who confidently fulfils the Person Specification.
For further information please visit our website:
To arrange an appointment to visit our school please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: Monday 10 October 2022 Midday
- Interviews: Will be held on during the week beginning 17 October 2022
All applications should use the OCC application form and include a detailed statement, in the “relevant skills and experience” section, explaining how you meet the requirements in the personal specification. Please send your completed form to the school using the email address: email@example.com
Oxfordshire Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves the type of work with children and young people that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post. All users are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.
Job Description and Person Specification