KS1 Class Teacher
KS1 CLASS TEACHER
REQUIRED JANUARY 2023
We will review applications on receipt and will offer an early interview to anyone who confidently fulfils the job specification
We are looking to appoint an exceptional class teacher with the ability to help drive school development to join our team.
A bit about us… Carterton Primary School:
- We are part of the Carterton Partnership of 5 Primaries and 1 Secondary School. The schools work together to provide a variety of opportunities for staff and pupils to develop new skills and build relationships.
- We have a committed leadership team, dedicated to providing our children with the best possible education.
- We are made up of friendly and caring staff who enjoy being part of our team.
- Our children are polite, happy and enjoy coming to school
We are seeking someone who:
- Is committed to raising standards by providing high quality learning experiences for all children.
- Has energy, enthusiasm, creativity and flair.
- Is a team player.
- Is highly motivated and organised.
- Has in-depth knowledge of the primary curriculum.
To find out more please contact the school on 01993 842502, email email@example.com or arrange a visit to meet with the Head Teacher
Closing Date: Monday 5 December 2022 Interviews: W/C 12 December 2022
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org using the OCC application form please include specific of how you meet the personal specification for the role in the “Relevant skills and experience” section.
Oxfordshire Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves the type of work with children and young people that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post. All users are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.