KS2 Teacher 0.4 FTE
Carterton Primary School
“We are caring, proud and successful”
KS2 Class Teacher 0.4 FTE
REQUIRED ASAP - We will offer early interviews to candidates who fully meet the person specification and can commence employment immediately.
- Do you want to provide an engaging and exciting education experience to all children?
- Are you committed to helping children achieve their full potential?
- Are you resilient and dedicated?
We are looking to appoint an exceptional KS2 teacher with the ability to help drive school development to join our team.
A bit about us… Carterton Primary School:
- We are part of the Carterton Partnership of 5 Primaries and 1 Secondary School. The schools work together to provide a variety of opportunities for staff and pupils to develop new skills and build relationships.
- We have a committed leadership team, dedicated to providing our children with the best possible education.
- We are made up of friendly and caring staff who enjoy being part of our team.
- Our children are polite, happy and enjoy coming to school.
We are seeking someone who:
- Is committed to raising standards by providing high quality learning experiences for all children.
- Has energy, enthusiasm, creativity and flair.
- Is a team player.
- Is highly motivated and organised.
- Has in-depth knowledge of the National Curriculum.
To find out more please contact the school on 01993 842502, email firstname.lastname@example.org or arrange a visit to meet with the Head Teacher
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification is available on our website at:
Closing Date: Monday 19 June 2023 Interviews: W/C 26 June 2023
All applications should be sent to email@example.com using the OCC application form please include specific of how you meet the personal specification for the role in the “Relevant skills and experience” section.
Oxfordshire Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves the type of work with children and young people that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post. All users are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.