Welcome to the CPS PE and Sports Page.
On this page we will present a list of fixtures and tournaments throughout the year. We will send relevant letters for each event as it arises and then add details of results following an event.
Our PE budget is spent on the following:
- CPL - training for staff through the CCC partnership and other agencies. Examples include KS1 Fundamentals, KS1 Dance, Football coaching, Tag Rugby coaching & Gymnastics.
- Equipment for the development of PE teaching and 'beyond the classroom' provision.
- Professional coaching for the children, including Tennis, Tri-golf, Tag Rugby & Cricket.
- Development of 'Play Leaders' which encourages children to generate play ideas on the playground aiding physical and social activity.
- Transportation to events.
- Tournaments organised by the CCC partnership.
Impact can be measured in a range of ways:
- Development of social skills through working a wider range of with children.
- Physical well being through extended periods of activity.
- Opportunities to all students to partake.
- Development of pride in the school community through the opportunity to represent the school in tournaments.
- Communication skills through being team leaders.
- Confidence in delivering the curriculum successfully.
- Resilience - dealing with challenges.
- Decision making skills and evaluation skills
Click below to find out more information about how we use our Sport Funding Grant.
There was an error processing this content (the page or topic was not found).