Parent and Teacher Association
Registered Charity No. 1060792
Welcome to the PTA page – the PTA plays an important part in raising funds for the school. We help arrange events and all monies raised go directly back into equipment or extra treats for our children.
Last academic year we raised:
- School Lottery - £637.00
- Halloween Disco - £163.60
- Christmas Raffle - £572.46
- Anonymous Donation - £50.00
- Valentines Disco - £399.00
Which helped to fund:
- A new cooker for breakfast club - £287.93
- Four new whiteboards for classrooms - £390.48
- Donation towards Chromebooks - £2,000.00
- Coach for the Young Voices - £250.00
- Christmas books - £300.00
- Christmas activity pack for Christmas dinner - £280.80
- Refreshments at various events - £36.85
- Leaver's hoodies - £106.50
The School Lottery helps to raise a lot of money, along with the clothes skip at the school entrance.
Everyone is welcome on the PTA, your support is vital to the smooth running of the PTA. Please support us by joining the committee, volunteering to help at events (even for an hour or so) or simply by attending our fundraising events.
We are grateful for all the support received so far and to those who have donated cakes, bottles and prizes for our various stalls.
Meet the PTA:
Chair: Tracey Cameron
Treasurer: Hannah Chatfield
Secretary: Lisa Hutton - Post vacant from Sep 21
Publicity Officer: Vacant
Activities Coordinator: Vacant
Staff Representatives: Sandie Watters, Emma Wells and Julie Kerry
Meetings for 2021
We are currently working virtually as required.