Our School Aims
Carterton Primary aims to provide a lifelong love of learning.
Providing a happy and secure environment for learning and growing in confidence.
Sharing a community that promotes success for everyone.
To achieve this we will:
- Be a safe, happy, caring community of learners.
- Help all individuals regardless of their race, gender or disability to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to achieve their full potential in a rapidly changing world.
- Develop understanding of and respect for a wide range of religious values, languages and cultural traditions and different ways of life.
- Encourage an enjoyment of life-long learning.
- Encourage positive parental and community involvement.
- Promote healthy lifestyles.
- Provide a curriculum that is stimulating, broad, balanced, innovative and creative.
- Celebrate achievement.
Carterton Primary School has a caring and positive atmosphere and ethos.
Our Values are:
Term 1: Me and my community
Term 2: Mutual Respect
Term 3: Rule of Law
Term 4: Individual Liberty
Term 5: Democracy
Term 6: Tolerance